TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

technical problem!

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 22nd 2002#43417 Report
Hi, people.

I had problem with my photoshop 6.0 to open (suddenly it didn't open the application), therefore, I decided to uninstall, photshop 6.0 and as well as Illustrator 10, then re-install them again.

Photoshop is working fine like same as before, however, Illustrator 10 is NOT!!!

I can't even open psd format in Illustrator, and seems like a lot of feature of 10 is gone or something.

I tried to reboot my computer, re-install again... everything.. but it's not working as well..

I'm wondering when I was uninstall them first time, they asked me no other application will need xxx files(don't remember the name of files at all), if I want to keep them or not.. <- something like this...

I wonder if that cause the trouble??

If anybody know what I'm talking about and know how to fix this problem???

Thanks for your time.

noboru
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 25th 2002#43990 Report
I never hit yes to delete "this file is no longer used by any other program." My take on it is that maybe that moment it is no longer being used, but as soon as you start your computer it will be used. hehe. Learned that the hard way after a major clean out of our main work computer (back when i was a complete idiot) and nothing would work again. hehe. I would just re install both. ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 26th 2002#44109 Report
Thanks Marble.
I figured out how to fix my problem.
What was wrong was... I installed Illustrator on my D drive (I have C drive and D drive at work, and D drive has much more space than C)

The plugs in path was aim to C drive.

I just had to go to preference on Illustrator and change the plugs in path to wherever it was which was on my D drive and Illustrator folder.

Thanks for your reply though, from now on, I would never say "YES" on those!!!!

noboru
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum