TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What proggy ?

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39532 Report
Posted this in the Graphics check - "Un-finished, ahhhhhhh" thread. (Can't link to posts, Arhgggg):

Thinkin of gettin' somethin other than Bryce (when I get the money) and got to know yesterday that, ...Hm memories not servin' me, don' no by who...3DSM is to be prefered to Bryce and now You, Duo is talkin 'bout C4D, whats that. Is that better to get instead of 3DSM or should I go with 3DSM now when I have a choice ?? Bare in mind that my3D experience is way down there...

Then I got on the Maxon page to get a grip of what C4D is...
Ok, C4D -XL, -ART, -NET...If considering this software, wich of these should I go for. I'm not into animating just, makin' 3D renderings or/and modelling and all of this above compered to the features and abilities of 3DSM...

In short, wich one is the one to choose ? I've got Bryce already, got it to a very fair price in order to test the type of proggy, but I feel it's limited and on this forum the only proggies talked 'bout is 3DSM and C4D....HELP !!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39556 Report
...Already got an answer in another thread. (graphics check-Un-finished, ahhhhhhhhhhhh to be exact...Oh I wish somebody would tell me how to link a post....)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40635 Report
link to what??

Did you take your meds today?:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40639 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2002#42141 Report
OK, I get the part with the coding. But where and how do I get hold of the postid ? How do I know what this post id is ??? I really think I need to know that in order to post the link. It might not be a big deal to folks out there, but my mind is set and I must know.

Otherwise my meds won't help...:-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2002#42385 Report
I still don' get it. Been tryin in every way but the right one. This is only one of those things I have to get a hold of for no reason what so ever....PLZ get me on the right track...

This would be my 150'th post, wonder if I can edit my "team member" thingy now ?

->Edit: YUPP !! <-
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum