TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

flash mx

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 13th 2002#35581 Report
anyone here beta-tested flash mx ?
wonder how much has changed from flash 5...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 13th 2002#35588 Report
No...

hasn't really made any huge leap except for the layer folders and some more actionscript. Take the tour at www.macromedia.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39474 Report
u can download it from macromedia.com a test version
i heard its pretty cool.... i got the full version didnt play around with it tho cuz i just got the crack for it hehe
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39481 Report
Hasn't made a huge leap? LOL

Other than the layer folders, the advanced video capabilities, the dynamic loading of music and jpgs, the distribute to layers feature, the drop in components (scrollbar, combobox, etc)...well, i'll stop. Since there isn't much new. *shrug*
i got the full version didnt play around with it tho cuz i just got the crack for it hehe
Well then your opinion really doesn't count for much around here. :rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39483 Report
Just don't download the new flash player. Major, major, bug that MM is scrambling to fix...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39487 Report
Originally posted by Legacy
u can download it from macromedia.com a test version
i heard its pretty cool.... i got the full version didnt play around with it tho cuz i just got the crack for it hehe

:rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39590 Report
Pank: Are you serious? I've had huge probles with the new plugin since i downloaded it. My browser 'runs out of memory' whihc it doesn't, and i ca't upload anything through http. Thnak you Pank, you are a God, i thought it was my ISP...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39614 Report
No, MAJOR bug for real. If you are entering a site with a huge preloader and say you want to leave, guess what. You keep downloading the file even though you left and I think it cycles itself. Only way to get out is to re-boot most times. Check flashkit or were-here boards and you can read all about it....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum