TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Calling all FrontPagers

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 1st 2002#29091 Report
Hey! Question for you FrontPage heads out there. My church asked me to make some new templates for their website. The catch... they want them for Front Page, the people updating the site will be using FP2000 to update the content. Can I design a site in 1stPage or Dreamweaver and have it work with all the FP stuff? Is there something special I have to do to it? Or is the only way for it to work is to build it in FP?

Thanks in advance!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2002#29438 Report
you can make your site in 1stPage or Dreamweaver, no problem ... the only thing is that when they start editing you template with FP, FP will add some crappy html to your template .... isn't their a way to let them update the pages through php/coldfusion/asp? that would be best I guess.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2002#29469 Report
Yeah, I agree that'd be the best way, q... I proposed a few things, but ultimately peeps seem to be comfortable with what they already know. I even suggested they just switch from FP to Dreamweaver if they just liked it because of the site management, but alas...

So, other than thrashin' my html, my template would migrate and work okay within' FP? Is there anything in particular that would piss off FP--stuff I should avoid?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2002#29474 Report
don't think you have to avoid somethin' .... FP just generates bad and unnecessary html code ... your page might look bad in NS or somethin' ... don't exactly know ...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum