TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Text problems in lightwave 7

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 28th 2002#28661 Report
I have a problem in modeler, i cant use the text tool, if I click on it it say add fonts. Where do u have to add them, have tryed to add some in the lightwave font map, but it dont work.
Hope anyone can help :-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2002#28675 Report
Read the manual.

Oh wait, you probably just have a pirate.

Go somewhere else where people like to answer questions like "i can't use the fonts in my super dooper thousand dollars worth software i got for free at warez.com" Use your initiative.

www.google.com

You won't get help in here. At least i hope not, hufffff.

:( :( :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2002#28681 Report
Oh god, thought this was a professionel and a high standart forum.
I was get tired of all the danish forum, because they was in a very low standart, so i would try this one because it look nice and a little more professionel.
But i was wrong :-(

Cybling boy.
1). I dont have a pirate software
2). Because i ask her is just because I not so good at english and I hate to read english. Espacilly a 1200 pages manual.
We dont have any danish manual to this program.
3). Just get out of my face, I really hate teenager like u.
4). U just destroy my name her thanks. Hope someone do the same for u some day.
5). Hope u liked it, because i dont.
6). Have found out my quistion.
For them who like to hear the answer if u have orginal or pirate software it dosent matter.
Modeler -> options -> edit font list That is the way. Pretty cool i think that u can make your own font list :-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 29th 2002#28692 Report
I was checking to see exactly how to fix it, i remember seeing this happen with an older version of LW. glad you figured it out...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 29th 2002#28737 Report
Calm down. I said that if you had bought it, read the manual.

You didn't have to read the rest.

You have the manual, so why not look it up? You're reading this now in english aren't you. It's not that hard to go to the back of the book, and find the word 'text' now is it?

And no, i didn't destroy your name, i had the same problem when i first came here. just think about true 3D resourses/sites and the MANUAL before you post in the photoshop site. 99% of people here are here to talk about photoshop or coding or chat, not Lightwave.

No hard feelings.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 30th 2002#28855 Report
This is the 3D area of this forum you fool.
I create a lot of 3D work, with max and lightwave but have to use photoshop to create all the textures.
It makes perfect sense to me to have a 3D section next to the photoshop section.
And why do you have to instantly put that guy down when he asked a perfectly reasonable question.
I remember struggling with exactly the same problem when i first started to use lightwave.

And even if he didn't have a manual with the software it doesn't mean it is a pirate copy, as there are demo versions to download or he could be using a version at college.

To be honest, i think the omission of a decent help file in lightwave is what is holding back new users to take it up, and giving the greater market share to max and maya.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum