TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Poser 4 and Flash 5?

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 8th 2002#26286 Report
How do i make export a poser 4 image and make it into a vecta so i can import the pose into Flash 5. I want to so it has every part in a librabry. e.g the hand the arm and so on.

I am new to 3d graphics and things like this.

thanks for any help
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 1st 2002#29105 Report
i dont think poser allows vecort files...u need to save it as GIF sequence or bmp....thing... i have uninstalled it or i would have told u the steps...its somewhere...in file>export.. or something like that....and then u import that seq in flash 5
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 1st 2002#29130 Report
Yeah, not really a way to do this (that i know of) from Poser. You could do a few different things, tho they won't necessarily give you the results you're prob looking for. You could export the model as a 3ds file and render it as an swf in Swift3D then import that into flash. Another option would be just to render out a still frame (uncompressed, a bmp or tga) in Poser and import that into Flash and do a trace bitmap. Both methods will require a good deal of cutting and pasting in Flash tho. Hope that helps...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum