TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Animation

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25268 Report
I was just wondering, what programs do you guys use to make those music vids. You know the ones with the Dragon Ball clips, with different music. Do you use, Macromedia Shockwave, or do you use an Adobe product?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25269 Report
Slippy, we all know you love Dragonball. But you must realize, this is not the forum for this type of discussion. This is advanced photoshop help, and I assume this will be moved very quickly to general or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25270 Report
yeh, but software do you use to make thse vids
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25271 Report
What vids? Nobody here has any vids. We have photoshop.

*tears hair out*
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2001#25272 Report
I've never seen Dragonball Z or whatever it's called, but a lot of animation is done in Adobe After Effects. You might be able to find out something about it here:

www.adobe.com

You really need to go to www.google.com and just start searching around and reading everything you can about photoshop and whatever else you are interested in.

No one here minds helping you if you have a specific problem, but most of your questions are extremely basic, and they can easily be answered by reading very basic tutorials, or reading the help files in photoshop.

Please do that before posting here.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum