TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

AP Scrollable Area

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 27th 2001#24891 Report
I installed this dreamweaver extension called AP Scrollable Area but i'm having trouble keeping it in one place. It lets you type in where you want it to be positioned and when you click "ok" it places the scroller there. All that works. The part I'm having trouble with is when I display my site in dreamweaver when I minimize the screen the AP Scrollable Area has moved.

Anyone use this extension and know how I can fix this problem?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25989 Report
Anyone have a clue?!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25998 Report
My guess would be your using a fixed layer with a set position right? Well the problem is I'd bet big money your page is not justified left. It is justified center. When you use a layer like that the only way (without putting a layer inside a layer, and don't do that because it can cause it's own prob's) to make it work when the browser size is shrunk down is to design your site with 0 margins and set to the left, top... Then when the browser is shrunk down it won't matter because the left is still the left. When a page is centered and then shrunk down the entire page dimensions shift and that is what is causing your problem. So bottom line. Use 0 margins and align left, top...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 7th 2002#26168 Report
Yeah that makes a lot of sense I'll give that a try. Thanks for responding to my question.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum