TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Sony graphic software??

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 15th 2001#23409 Report
I have been looking for new editing software for videos and animations that's a little bit more user friendly than the Adobe suite for my boyfriend... cos he just got a dig. camera and I want him to edit my graduation footage..

But anyways.. the camera is sony and I thought it would be kind of cool to get him the sony editing software... just to match I guess. Cos it's actually on sale at http://suite.screenblast.com
It's only $120.. which is supposed to be cheap compared to the others right?

Anyways the site only shows the features and I haven't downloaded the demo version because I don't want my boyf to see it yet. So I was wondering if anyone had any comments or recommendations? Because I'm not sure what to look for when buying software...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 15th 2001#23411 Report
>>>"... the camera is sony and I thought it would be kind of cool to get him the sony editing software... just to match I guess.

This wouldn't be the most informed reason for buying software. That's kinda like rooting for a football team because you like the colors of their uniforms.

If you're going by the price, cool, most people can understand that....Just do the research, and compare feature sets. They're aren't really too many options when it comes to consumer-level video editing software. If price is no object, go for FinalCutPro...it's about as good as you're going to get for under US$1000. If he's running a Mac, iMovie is supposed to be REALLY good...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 17th 2001#23700 Report
Thanks for your input... I guess I know what you mean about the brand thing... but isn't Sony supposed to be good? "Just under US$1000" is VERY far off from $120! So what features should I be looking it? From the looks of the Sony one, it has almost anything any of the other consumer level softwares does. Supporting multiple formats, effects, etc. Or am I wrong?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum