TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need Help.....

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 13th 2001#23199 Report
Im looking for a good tutorial on how to make a spinning image or spinning text in Adobe ImageReady but i cant seem to find one. I was just wondering if any of you guys knew of a good website with one one it. Or maybe if you know just tell me how to do it......i dont really know what section a question like this would go in or if it is even possible to make a spinning image or spinning text in imageready but if there is and you know how please let me know......thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 13th 2001#23200 Report
Its totally possible. The best help you can find for creating animation in imageready is found in its help section. Use imageready's search ability and look for "creating animations"

All you really need to do is create new frames on the animation bar, and use the free-transform function to rotate your text frame by frame. Very easy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 13th 2001#23202 Report
thanks, but i know how to make animations but i need to make the image rotate on a vertical axis........and im not sure on how to do it.....but ill look in the help section to see what i can find......thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum