TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Old photo over exposed in red how can restore image please

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 12th 2009#188012 Report
Hi I guess that is some master that may will know the answer to my question the red seems to have bled through is there a way to restore the image in some way please.

Example is show in the bleed from the bottom

All advise welcome

Many thanks Noddy
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 16th 2009#188114 Report
hi,
now I am just a novice myself... I did quickie on it.. what i found that worked...
1. first I did a little sharpening you may try unsharp mask or try FFT to sharpen...

2. now for the red... what I did.. was curve adjustment...
a. I went to the channel pallet
b. making sure the eye is open on all the other channels I tag the red channel
c. then I brought up my curve adjustment from the menu... at this point your only effecting the red channel.. and you can adjust it to suit your needs to reduce the red... came out not to bad for me doing it that way...
d. now i noticed what looked like a red stain still and what i did there was just select that specific area and did red channel curve on that untill it match the rest of grass area...!!

now I am almost positive there a better way... but that workd for me and hopefully soon someone more skilled will show up for you..

noddy said:Hi I guess that is some master that may will know the answer to my question the red seems to have bled through is there a way to restore the image in some way please.

Example is show in the bleed from the bottom

All advise welcome

Many thanks Noddy
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum