TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Imageready 2?...somebody help me this time please....

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1716 Report
Other question: I have a slice in Imageready that pops up another slice for a rollover.

The rollover effect is the same with all the.......screw it.

I'll post it, and you guys look at. Tell me how to make it so that the hotspot inside the middle slice during the rollover doesn't show up on EVERY slice.

You'll understand when you see it. On the middle slice that shows up during the rollover, check at the bottom. There is a hyperlink there that is only supposed to be there on the MUSIC slice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1723 Report
You forgot the link

But if I understand you right you made your Rollovers in Imageready and saved the html and slices from there.
Then when you loaded the page ALL the rollovers were effected when rolling over "one" rollover button.

Answer to problem....
I saw posted elsewhere you had Dreamweaver.....
Open that page in DW and open the behaviours pallet....
go thru and click on your rollover buttons and delete the stuff in the behaviors for each button....(effectively getting rid of all the Crud put in there by Imageready)

now.....go to each button you want to rollover and click it and the click the + button on the behaviors pallet...
select "image swap" and then select the image that will replace that image.

IF....you want a picture of something to change along with that button, while you are in the "image selact" pallet....scroll thru the list and find the picture or whatever and select it in the list, THEN click the browse button to select the image that will replace IT when you rollover the button.

DW might not be perfect, but its alot better than Imageready for generating code.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1724 Report
Sorry, please check under "Client-Side Code"

I pasted it there with a better explanation also.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum