TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Dreamweaver extension for opening windows

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 29th 2001#19403 Report
Once again I'm asking something to all of you. I'm trying to open a window when clicking on a picture and I would like that the new opened window should be a simple jpg image without any top or left margin. I've found a Dreamweaver extension that could open a new window without menus, status bar and scrolling bars, but I couldn't find anything that specifies the margin. If I'm not clear enough with my english I'll give you the address in which to find an example of what I mean (try to click on the woman image).

http://magicworld.phidji.com/

Thank you all....this forum is very useful for me so tell me what I should do to let it survive forever......
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 29th 2001#19411 Report
The margin info is specified in the HTML doc that goes in the window you're opening. You shouldn't need an extension to do this actually, just use the behavior to open a new window (little gears icon on the bottom left).

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 29th 2001#19416 Report
the problem is that the page I should open is not an html document, but is a simple jpg image.....thank you anyway!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 29th 2001#19423 Report
Right, you don't want to do that Put that image in an HTML doc, you'll get far more control over what you want to do.

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 8th 2001#20030 Report
Interesting point, Chris. Can you get more specific with the reasons why one would rather place single images in a html vs. just popping them open in a window?

:confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 8th 2001#20057 Report
Sure, glad to. If you're linking directly to a JPG or GIF then you by default have a white bg with some space and then the image, nothing you can do about it. If you do in an HTML page you have control over the bg color, margin height/width, border on the image if you want one, etc.

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2001#22091 Report
put the image into an html document and in your <.body> tag insert this code: leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"

that takes out the margins between your image and the window
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum