TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Desperate for Help

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 11th 2008#179523 Report
Hello everyone,

I am in desperate need of your help, I have CS3 and I am trying to edit a seal for the department of defense. If you google "Department of Defense" under the Images and you will be able to see the seal. Though the one I editing isn't blue but it is the same seal. Anyway, what I need help with is making the lines thinking in the middle where the eagle is located, the lines and the stars. See, when we print it, that part is too light and they want it to show up better. I can unlock the JPEG into section and I can't figure out out to do this, can anyway please help me? Thanks
Ladybug
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2008#179528 Report
hi now i am just a novice but i'll try to help.......... now keep in mind there different ways.... to go about this.......!!!

1. first as far as unlocking.... just make a duplicate layer..... that will take care of that issue..... plus you never want to work with the orginal.... go to layer>duplicate layer

2. as far as changing, effecting the yellowish/gold color... different ways to go about that...!!
a. one way I think might work for you is adjust the hue and saturation.. go to the image>hun/saturation> choose yellow ....
b. another possible choice is image>color replacer
c. another idea is make the backgroun behind the lines and stars darker.. that will enphasize the lines and stars...

Ladybug42 said:Hello everyone,

I am in desperate need of your help, I have CS3 and I am trying to edit a seal for the department of defense. If you google "Department of Defense" under the Images and you will be able to see the seal. Though the one I editing isn't blue but it is the same seal. Anyway, what I need help with is making the lines thinking in the middle where the eagle is located, the lines and the stars. See, when we print it, that part is too light and they want it to show up better. I can unlock the JPEG into section and I can't figure out out to do this, can anyway please help me? Thanks
Ladybug
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum