TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

::... Web Design ...::

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16212 Report
I am having the hardest time with my web design. I am a newbie to this whole thing, and I can't come up with anything good. All of my work so far has been junk and so have my web graphics. I would like to know what programs you guys use, and I would like to try them out. The current web design program I am using is Microsoft FrontPage 2000, and for web design (haven't created any of my own) I use Adobe PhotoShop 6.0 and Adobe ImageReady 3.0. If you know alot about any of these programs please email me at [email]goku@bilesnet.com[/email] and try and give me some tips, or links to real good tutorials. Well that should do it for now. Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16230 Report
Well I am quite fluent in both FrontPage and Photoshop. I prefer not to email, so just post any questions you have here, and we'll all be glad to help.

There are no tuitorials for FrontPage, but if you want tuitorials, right here on this website is a wonderful place to start.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16252 Report
Ok I have a question. On pankpages.com on the main page how did they create thier side images. But if you dont know, can you tell me how to create something like it. Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16260 Report
I guess I don't really see the "side" images you are talking about
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16264 Report
make it in photoshop --> slice it in imageready or fireworks and import it into DreamWeaver...

I suggest NOT to use FrontPage, since this program is not really what you need.... -I really h*te this app-
but, hey, tastes are not to be discussed ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2001#16304 Report
Well as he stated in a different post in a different area, the website that he has has FrontPage extensions installed, and they are a VERY handy thing for updating your page, along with many of the other things that they have, but the ease of updating your "Web" is a nice thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2001#16305 Report
YEah, but if you're trying to do anything besides maintain a site in Frontpage it's horrible. I couldn't do a thing in FP, and I'm fluent and HTML and know DW pretty darn well.

As far as tips, um, that's kinda what Team Photoshop is all about. Have you done any/some/all of those tutorials?

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum