TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

applying tween effects to frames

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 1st 2005#170670 Report
I can get my gif to animate each frame but when I tween, it tweens the entire frame and not just the part that I changed. Can anyone give me a basic idea of how to tween specific parts or tween using effects?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 1st 2005#170671 Report
ok, I'm assuming you're using ImageReady? (that's something you'll want to mention in future posts)

If you have a frame, then create a new frame and change something there you can tween between the two.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 1st 2005#170672 Report
[QUOTE=Fig]ok, I'm assuming you're using ImageReady? (that's something you'll want to mention in future posts)

If you have a frame, then create a new frame and change something there you can tween between the two.

chris[/QUOTE]

yea, sorry I am using IR. but when I tween, it has the effect on the entire picture when I am trying to do it on just one part of the frame?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 1st 2005#170675 Report
Whatever changes from frame to frame will be tweened, whether you move something, change the opacity, etc. If you only want a part of the frame to be affected just make sure the the rest of the frame stays exactly the same as in the previous shot.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum