TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Noob Designer needs to be Educated!

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 30th 2005#170065 Report
Hi guys....
My names JimBoogie (for various reasons.... of which i may or may not go into, deciding on how long i end up a member of this forum.... depending on how usefull this forum is to me and ultimately how usefull i can be to others......*deep breath*)

Im new here, Im 22 and im from London! :D

So far my reason for starting a thread on this forum is becuase i am a noob (newbie) at HTML and i have little to no idea on how to master it....

Obviously, i need to like, go to college, start a cousre and get qualified..... But i work full time (not that you could tell :rolleyes: )and im kinda hard pressed for time.

My question is.... Is there any web based education that you could inform me of. Or maybe there are some HTML courses (that dont charge in excess of your life savings to enroll) that somebody might know of?

Any info on how a noob Web-Designer can educate him self would be greatly appreciated....

Many thanks, and have a nice day

JimBoogie (for various reasons)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2005#170069 Report
There are a lot of good html books out there, as well as web sites.

www.htmldog.com

www.webmonkey.com

www.w3schools.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2005#170070 Report
There's also Guru's Network. absolutely no need to take a course to learn HTML, just spend some time and do it.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum