TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

which flash program for stick?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 28th 2005#170020 Report
i'm trying to find the best program to make simple stick figure flash animation. i have tried a program called pivot. while this program is very simple to learn, it's very limited in its ability. a friend gave me flash4 yesterday and i was thinking about putting some time into learning how to use it. before i do though, i was wondering if there was something better. i'm new to all of this and don't really know too much terminology but i would like to be able to include text, possibly sound and i would like to be able to make it appear as though teh camera view is moving around at times. kind of like being able to have a close up on objects. can anyone point me in the right direction? i don't have much money but i'm a pretty good dancer. i guess i could send someone a tape of me dancing in return for some advice. thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 28th 2005#170023 Report
You're probably best off learning Flash. Making a stick figure move shouldn't take too much work. But Flash does have a pretty big learning curve. You probably won't figure it out without help or reading. It's not a very intuitive program (as you've probably discovered). Still, there's also a program called "Toon Boom" more geared to animation (Toon Boom ) that I've heard good things about, but I've never used it.

In the end, if you want to do animation, I'd recommend using Flash since you already have it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 28th 2005#170027 Report
thanks for your reply. i am going to check out toon boom. is there another site that i could post my question? i only looked around briefly. do you know of a flash animation forum where people use this program, or others regularly? thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum