TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Flash Website Help

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 21st 2005#164899 Report
Hi, i'm designing a website for a school project.
I have made a layout in photoshop and I have saved it as a bmp and then imported the image into flash.
I cannot figure out a simple way to make my links into links in flash which load in the main screen. PLease view this picture for a better idea. I'd like to turn Link 1, Link2, & link2 into buttons which load everything into the "main" region. FIY, the website does not have to be done in flash however I don't know how to go about doing it entirely in photoshop. I know you'll need to slice it up but that's about all.

If you can help, thanks in advance
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2005#164918 Report
ok, i'd say your best bet is to turn the entire top header into a flash movie and have the bottom as html. the flash itself is pretty basic, just add links to the animated buttons you create in flash. that help?

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2005#164926 Report
I am wondering how you do it somehting like this: http://www.tangentoriented.com/kairos/flash/

It's all in flash and each time you click on a link it loads.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2005#164958 Report
well, the short version is that each button has a loadMovie action on it that loads a separate swf file into that lower space. its a little more involved than that but that's the general idea.

if you haven't already i'd work thru the tutorials under the flash help, they're a good start and will give you an idea of how things in general work in flash.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum