TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

#D in Flash

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14040 Report
What program can I use to create 3D renderings of people in Flash?? I want something cheap as I have no money!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14463 Report
Mmm, how do you mean people exactly? Like you want to model, render, then bring people models into flash or..?

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14531 Report
WOW it's about time!! lol

I don't want real detailed people. What I want is all black or all one color images of people. I want to be able to position them the way I want. Not exactly render as they don't have to be true 3D in that they would spin or anything like that. These would be head on shots or side views etc. No spinning or changing camera angels.

This enough info??
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 28th 2001#14808 Report
Sorry for the delayed response. Anyway, I guess I'm still confused. If you're looking to render them in just one color and just a side or straight-on view why does it need to be 3D at all? if you're looking for just generic figures you can position something like Poser might be what you're looking for. I haven't used it personally but it would seem to be suited for what you're doing, tho it's not really a serious 3d package.

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 28th 2001#14817 Report
The only reason that I want it in 3D is so that the lighting on it will be correct. So I want the look of 3d on figures that are all one color.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum