TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Animating in Director

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 16th 2004#162825 Report
I'm trying to animate a line of circles that forms a rectangle.

So one little circle then two then three then etc, until there's a rectangle made of little circles.

I can use Flash or Director for this Director project. I don't know anything about flash, but I know a little of Director.

The problem is that using each individual little circle eventually fills up the 149 members in the score. And I can't finish the rectangle.

I realize that that method isn't the best way to do it. But I don't know the best way.

that's the start. Where the circles pop up one by one and eventually form a rectangle. Once the animation is done, the circles all stay there.

so what's an easier way of doing it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 16th 2004#162827 Report
couple ideas...

- make the rectangle made up of circles a single image and just reveal it with a animated mask

- in flash create the circle as a graphic symbol then just copy/paste it as needed to create the rectangle

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 17th 2004#162879 Report
thanks, I'll try them out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 1st 2004#163434 Report
I've got another Director question.

I want to have an image open up in a ScrollPane and I can't figure out how to work the ScrollPane.

I mainly can't figure out how to get the image to show up. I can write the path of the image, but I don't know what that path would be.

If my image would be in my cast. And the whole animation would eventually be put on a cd.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 9th 2004#163653 Report
sorry, you pretty much exhausted my director knowledge on the last question

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum