TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help with changing image

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 6th 2004#159793 Report
Hey,
I am very new to flash.. Basically the only thing I know how to do is create a keyframe and a motion tween. But can someone explain to me how to edit an image like I try after a few motion tweens but when i try to erase something it just goes back to the way it was. I go to remove tween and create a new frame but it does the same thing there. And if I right click on it and go to edit it changes the one for every frame when I only wanted to change it in one of the frames.

This prolly makes no sense but thanks for ur help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2004#159803 Report
Unfotunately this isnt an easy thing to do in flash. It would be geat if you could explain your problem better too. Can you show us an example of what you want?

You cant really 'erase' parts of an image..you could simulate it however, by creating the animation of an eraser over the image but using a simple brush (with a white colour ink) on the layer above. Flash isnt an image editor at all..remember that flash isnt like Photoshop, it works with vector graphics, not raster. You cant really edit an image in Adobe Illustator for the exact same reason. Also look into turning your layer into a masked layer and make your mask the animation of the rubbing out. If im completely off the ball here, please provide an example of what you want or explain it better
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum