TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

3D bike rack thing

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 3rd 2004#157502 Report
Here is a 3D backrack thing I found a miniature of, apparently it is for a fingerbike.
I just decided I would model it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Atomicfog/bikebench.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2004#157509 Report
Mind finishing off your link so we could see the picture?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2004#157529 Report
I deleted this thread yesterday cos you posted a picture (even worse, a bad screengrab) of a black screen..i could hardly see anything and you said you just 'i wanted to show you what program i use'. Nobody really cares to be honest, and if you're gonna post something, make it visible, dont screengrab, and make a link that actually works. You're getting on my nerves now..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2004#157532 Report
Sorry, I didn't mean to post a broken link. (Fixed now)

'i wanted to show you what program i use'. Nobody really cares to be honest

Well, on other forums people were asking what program I used, so I thought I would just put it in the screen shot here.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2004#157586 Report
People on other forums are not the same people as on this forum, so dont just assume you give a sh*t what program you use, cos really we dont. People dont care (shouldnt anyway)what software you use, they care about the output from the software. Oh and by the way, if you actually bought cinema 4D, you'd discover a very large manual, in which it tell you how to change the colour of your background to make your objects visible.

If you want to continue posting on this forum, post up your renders which are legible please. I dont want to hear any more from you so im locking this..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum