TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site Structure

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 16th 2004#155778 Report
Alright, Ive been kindof reading around and I know enough about flash to make a site, however im having some trouble figuring out the propor structure to make a completely flash based site. Im still what most would consider a noob at it and I hate being considered a noob at anything, so i want to learn as fast as possible.

If there is anyone that would be willing to kindof sit down and answer of my questions please add me to MSN or AIM. Any help would be awesome ;)

Thanks everyone.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2004#155783 Report
Im not on AIM often (no msn) so emailing "rodder(at)shiftstate.com" would probably be better. If you wanted to email me and yell "get on aim" thats ok too.

Basic Structure:

MAIN.swf - static interface elements/navigation/empty container clips/preloader
/ \
Sub Sections - seperate .swf files only containing data for each section. Each file will have the same dimensions as its "container clip".

Now the preloader can be a seperate swf......then loaded into main.swf, or it can just be built into the main file (i prefer the latter).
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2004#156144 Report
^ yea thats how i set mine up actually, just a main swf, and loading the subsection swf's into it.

Also try searching for "full flash site tutorial" or like that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum