TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Flash Help

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 21st 2004#148545 Report
Hi, I am an amature graphic designer, I've been working with photoshop 7.0 for about a year now, doing logos, banners, splash... that sort of thing, recently i desided to combine my photoshop and html skills, and I am now doing templatesand trying to get a small site going...selling them.

I am trying to expand my horizons by learning flash and espcialy, flash webdesign. I have used flash for minor things, and I am fimilar with a few tools.

My question is, what, where, and how, is the best way to start flash, and learn things, i know tutorials and such help... but what more specificly could someone suggest.

Thanks, - Soul
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2004#148553 Report
First of all, welcoime to the board Hope you like it here. Second of all, i think the best way to learn flash is to do tutorials, there's some in the manual that came with flash as im sure you know. There's zillion tutorials out there which should be inspirational. Also, look at other people's flash websites (check out mine - > http://cyblingdesign.com/index.html). Ultrashock.com is a good place to hang around for inspiration, help and for free fiels to download. Another thing,if you want to get more replies in future, please name your thread correctly, 'flash help' won't make a person look twice ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2004#148556 Report
lol fair point, ok thx
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum