TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Anyone want Flash? for free flash 5 ;)

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11886 Report
hey just im me on aim $##### im cable so it wont take long

Edited by pank:
I'm assuming you are not giving expensive legal software away for free so NEVER offer illegal stuff on this board again. You have been warned...

and don't edit this message to put in your handle I altered...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11895 Report
*cough* illegal *cough*

ummmmmm, incase you didn't already know rushy....... THATS ILLEGAL. file transfering software for free and allowing other users to install it without actually purchasing the software is against the rules you could say. The people at Macromedia have worked really really hard to come up with Flash 5. and they hate people like you who share programs with others through file transfer. you could get into serious trouble if you were to be caught by macromedia or another company who makes software. so I advise you to NOT do this in the future or else you may find yourself in a bit of trouble with a major company.

And even if you were not to get caught then you just stole from the company. and if you didn't already know thats against the rules aswell. THOU SHALL NOT STEAL.

I rest my case
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11896 Report
Never post warez in this forum again or you will be banned.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2001#11897 Report
hehe, me and Deker are playing moderator at the same time...
Bet I can close it before you do... Na... Na...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11898 Report
Yeah, you bumped out my message right after I posted it. I changed it to say "look at me!!! I'm a thief"...... But then you posted like 2 seconds after me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2001#11913 Report
Booooo

I was busy arranging my new apartment...no fair. :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum