TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Slicing with PS/IR help, w/ dreamweaver

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138502 Report
Ok well I don't know really where to post this, I kinda have two questions in one.

First Im designing a website with photoshop CS and I have created everything I wanted, then I brought it all into Image Ready, and did the slicing thing...

This is where I am now, what do I do next to get it so I can put it all together in dreamweaver?

thx
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 21st 2004#138768 Report
The way I'd do it is "save optimized as" then stick the pieces in a good table in dreamweaver. I haven't used photoshop CS so it they call the optimize thing something else I don't know what it is. You want your slices to be individual images.

If you really want to before you bring it into dreamweaver you can lower the quality on some of the unimportant pieces of your site so it make it load a little quicker. Not everything has to be at the best quality. Don't lower it by too much though. You don't want it to look blury or pixelated.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 25th 2004#139454 Report
somebody close this damn thread. the guy has it in two other places already. he has enough advice to write a book by now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum