TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

external movie

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 18th 2004#138290 Report
What am i doing wrong............im trying to load an image viewer ( i got a scrolling menu underneath a bigger window, showing thumbnails of pictures, and when you mouse over a thumbnail it shows on bigger window ) into my main flash movie, which shows up when i press the button i got to show my pictures.....ive tried three different tut's on how to do this, some with slighty different techniques ( im loading into sprite ) and it just aint working.......any ideas?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138334 Report
Im not quite sure what the problem is. if its this
and when you mouse over a thumbnail it shows on bigger window ) into my main flash movie, which shows up when i press the button i got to show my pictures

then it sounds like you need to change the button action to rollover instead of press.

If it aint that......then i dont understand the question. rephrase for $10 lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138448 Report
ahh i got it loaded into my movie now.....only problem is, the movie im loading doest work,

same old same old, ya sort one problem, another one turns up
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138483 Report
"i have a thing and it doesn't work. how do i fix it?"

if you want to post some of your code, the line you think isn't working, etc., then we might be able to actually help, otherwise we can all just sit here and guess and do nothing to help.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 19th 2004#138513 Report
sorry.........right ive got the problem with loading a movie.......what i was trying to , is i made a seperate sort of mini movie, exported it as swf. and was trying to then load it into my main movie, which was my flash web site, if ya get what i mean.

i was following this tut Ext. movie

right now, what i was trying to do, is load the movie into a sprite, so i could position this movie where i wanted on my screen, but i later found that loading it into sprite negates all effects and stuff you put on it, so that messed me up.

now.........ive loaded it into level 1. and what i want working is working, but its stuck in top left of my screen.........is there any way i could move this movie where i want it, while having it still loaded into a level?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum