TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What kind of method is this?

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 12th 2004#137298 Report
If you take a look at :

http://www.2ndnaturestudio.com/v02/work/jerome/home.html

What is that effect called where you can make an animation when you click on the link then have the page load? I am a newbie to flash,so maybe something like this I might have to do a bit more research on.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2004#137305 Report
gotoAndPlay ? or you can target a movie clip. not really sure what u're asking.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2004#137487 Report
im more interested in the transition movies it plays when you click the links up top....thats amazing. thats Fight Club style! or Snatch, cant remember. you think theyre blurred stills, or taken from a video?

goes to show the power of Flash--and that if you can imagine it, it can be done.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2004#137517 Report
jeepers - don't have an answer - but just to say thats freek'n awesome
hetahrowe
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 12th 2004#137518 Report
I would think it would be from video then imported and edited in Adobe After Effects for that type of effect...I could be wrong though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 13th 2004#137520 Report
oh, i get what you're asking now. lowizzy is actually half correct. they made a digital video of that, then edited it in probably something like after effects to create that fast zoom effect. then you import that rendered video clip into flash, set it on a timeline and make the play head marker move back and fourth through it and stop at different markers depending on what link is clicked. blah, could i have made that sentance any longer?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 13th 2004#137629 Report
lowizzy is actually half correct. they made a digital video of that, then edited it in probably something like after effects to create that fast zoom effect. then you import that rendered video clip into flash

Im not even sure its that advanced. It looks more like 8-10 frames each ( orig. from a a video...) just blurred in PS, saved out and imported into flash. Though I could be wrong. The transitions are just too similar to tell.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum