TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

movie clip preloader

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 18th 2003#125283 Report
Im working on a movie clip in its own fla to use later in my site and i really need a preloader for this movie clip....is there a way to put a preloader on a movieclip which is either the same movie clip that im preloading or have the movie clip im preloading inside my preloader?
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 21st 2003#125580 Report
Woah, the last sentence confused me. Well, check out http://www.kirupa.com and see if you find anything useful!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 25th 2003#126207 Report
unfortanetly i couldn't find anything there...and i need to learn how to do what im trying to do rather then have someone give it to me(that site supplies code rather then teachs it).....my original question was very cryptic and even the question had flawed logic so ill try and restate....in my new site im gonna be loading a lot of movies into my main site and i want to be able to display the percent the movie is loaded, as it loads....the problem im having with this is that i cannot place a preloader in the movieclip itself because the movieclip doesn't display untill its all done loading....so can someone point me in the right direction of creating a preloader for movies im loading into my flash site? basically i want the same kind of effect as i've seen at pankpages.com being that should be a very familiar example....
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 25th 2003#126353 Report
any reason you can't add a scene with a preloader on the front of the movie, then it skips to and shows the main part of the movie when its done preloading? only use i've actually found for scenes

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum