TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Macromedia Help

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120030 Report
I have Macromedia Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Freehand, Flash MX, and Extension Manager, that I got through an educational deal from my school. As I've mentioned in recent posts, I just purchased web hosting, and would like to get my site online, and I know the overall mechanics of each of the above programs, but if someone could point me to some tutorials, specifically for Dreamweaver and Flash MX, that'd be EXTREMELY appreciated. The main problem was that my site's first version was more of a joint effort, with me doing the graphics, and someone else handling the page layout, and web design. This one, however is for the most part all solo, so any help is appreciated.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120031 Report
And your question is?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120085 Report
do all the tutes included in flash mx, then ask about stuff you want to figure out best place in the world to start, honestly...

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120117 Report
Um, ok the question IS, does anyone know any good tutorials for any of the above programs? (Apparently excluding Flash MX)
I am looking specifically for tuts on Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Flash, which as far as I can tell, are the 3 that I'm going to be using the most.

Web design is definitely not my forté, and no classes for it were offered at my high school, and figured that I taught myself Photoshop with no problem, WITHOUT the help of any tutorials, so I figure now, I should learn the ins and outs of web design, but again, now that I'm in college, I can't take a class quite as casually as I could in high school. I don't believe that it's that difficult, and I'm not a complete novice, so I think it's a very do-able undertaking.

Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2003#120121 Report
www.ultrashock.com has some good flash tuts. As does www.kirupa.com

Hmm... there are some others but I can't think of them now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum