TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

altering frontpage w/o redoing existing links and rollovers

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 30th 2001#814 Report
i would like to add extra height and width to my existing 800x600 pixel frontpage to accomodate 1024x768 browsers. my question is can i preserve the rollovers and links i already have in my 800x600 page and add black borders to all the sides to fill out the screen dimensions to 1024x768 in dreamweaver4? i know i could go into photoshop and resize the page there but then i would have to redo all the behaviors on the page right?

can anyone tell me how to do this easily using dreamweaver4?

Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2001#989 Report
I don't know why you want to go back into photoshop for this. If you page is set up for 800x600 then don't mess with it. Just make a new version for the higher resolutions. By make a new version just updated your 800x600 page[s] to fit well in the higher resolutions.

First thing you should do though is to decide what resoultion you think your audience is going to be using..

Any kind of business page will most likely be 800x600. If you are doing this for a game or for a hobby.. Make it whatever size you want. Your users will adjust. Content keeps your customers coming back. Not your resolution
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum