TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Fireworks MX

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 7th 2003#116843 Report
I was just wondering if fireworks is good for web image optimization and quality because I'm constanly having problems when I make graphics and use photoshop save in web option the color always changes from my original psd files and it just changes the quality of the graphics and I'm little bit dissatisifed with that.

Chang
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2003#116850 Report
care to elaborate? when you export to jpg, gif? i've never really had any problems with exporting in ps, just wondering.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2003#116863 Report
The problem is when I export into gif and jpg, the whole color scheme changes, for example, I made a gold color based layout and when I sliced and saved for web it became yellow/greenish. And besides there must be something wrong with my color setting but I cant quiet figure that out yet, I'm currently using the photoshop default, by the way I use photoshop 6.0
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2003#116873 Report
You might want to run the adobe gamma in your control panel. I think I ran into a similar problem because colors were changing between applications.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 7th 2003#116880 Report
Thanks marble man you helped a lot, I didnt know what the hell was that Adobe gamma thing until now and it helped :D I appreciate it man, dont think I need fireworks anymore
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum