TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

neostream!

Page: 1 Reply
May 26th 2003#105185 Report
Perhaps this is the wrong forum, but im in proces of making a website for a costumer! they are very fond of www.neostream.com so if anyone knows about integration of 3D characters in flash - perhaps a bit simpler than the the neostream site - please let me know.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2003#105186 Report
In addition, my other option is to do a form of 2D comic style animation, so if someone have some pointers to get me startet it would be very helpful!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2003#105191 Report
you need Flash obviously, and you need a 3D app. Now, from what i see, i'd guess that they used 3DSM and used a flash export plugin. The little character doesn't look 'clean' enough for Swift 3D.. take a look at Swift 3D, 3D studio max is too expensive. www.swift3d.com You'd need to be pretty damn good at animation btw.
You'll also need to know how to script actioscript...so a book on it may come in handy. You also need to be pretty damn good at 2D illustration!
It'll be hard to make a site like this you know!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2003#105192 Report
yeah I know! - just started on 3Dsmax, so I guess it´ll take som time to reach that level of eksperience. But shouldnt it be possible 2 do something in 2D/flash that would look a bit like it. Im going for a comic style kind of character, so 2D would actually be ok - and besides...I dont want to copy theyre site, just use it for inspiration!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2003#105197 Report
my suggestion would be to hide that site from clients.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum