TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

gcse's

Page: 1 Reply
May 15th 2003#103509 Report
hey guys, just thought id ask for some advice,

im 14 coming up to 15 end of may, and im going to have a considerable mount of time off soon, so im having part off my coursework early,

i have to design a website, yeh no problem but im used to using FP and to do the graphics i use PH7

but im only allowed to do this part of work at skool,
they havent got many design progs the best they have in my opinion is corel draw9 , and i bet ur saying " but why cant you use the net"
another factor ; im not allowed to us the net,

so i wounderd if anyone had anytips to use corel? ?

anything brief

thnks in advance guys

*regards*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2003#103558 Report
I use Corel Draw 10 all day at work, laying out plaques and name tags and things. What type of questions do you have?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2003#103570 Report
well i no i could figure this out for my self but i just wanted to no lighting effects if any, texture,just all the effects really
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2003#103574 Report
Ah, I don't really use any effects like that. I know 10 has drop shadow tools, etc. But you aren't going to be able to achieve the same effects in draw as in photoshop. Draw is a vector program, so you can't really get the same results. You can see if they have Corel Photopaint installed though, which is more like photoshop. I never use that though, so don't know much about it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 20th 2003#104230 Report
thnx for the try thou dude,
nopes the ****ty pc's here only have simple crap,
so annoying
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum