TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

inserting flash movie with dreamweaver

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 27th 2001#692 Report
let me preface this post by saying that i am new to dreamweaver and am using version4, and have only a very basic understanding of code.

i have a full page flash movie 795x482 that i want to play first thing when the user comes to my site- it is a full page animation against a white background. after the movie plays once, i'd like to have the flash movie disappear and an html page i created in dreamweaver appear in it's place.

how do i go about doing this- it is not simply inserting the flash movie into my existing hmtl document page because the dw default for insertion is i think at 8x10 pixels but i'd like the flash movie to fill the whole screen going all the way to the edges- my flash movie and html page dimensions are 795x482.

so how do i make the html page appear after the movie plays and how do i position the flash movie so that it goes all the way to the edges of the screen instead of the dw 8x10 default?

thanks.

Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2001#702 Report
Please don't crosspost in more than one forum. Thanks.

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum