TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Trend Whore STufF

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 5th 2003#89080 Report
Where can I find sites (or books) that will show me how to be a complete trendwhore in 3D and 2D?
I can do some trendwhore STufF, but I want to learn all of it, not so I can make trendwhore art, but you know the saying about learning the rules before breaking them, I'd like to know how to do all those crappy exploding polygons in Max and other such whore like STufF in the trendish fashion.

ThanX, BYEEEEE!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2003#89256 Report
Why do you actually WANT to become a trendwhore? I think i'm right in saying this...but originality is promoted here, not copying a million of other people's styles.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2003#89310 Report
Did you even read my post?
I specifically said that I wanted to be ABLE to make trendwhore STufF, not so that I actually would.
I think I was quite clear about that. Also, I'd say it was evident from my art, that I'm not trying to immitate anyone.

LA!

BYEEEEE!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 3rd 2003#116274 Report
I could of sworn he was being sarcastic.

Nice criticism.

But you have to give us nubs a break... when we see something we cannot fathom doing ourselves, our brains go OMG WTF THAT'S SO COOL!

=)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2003#116293 Report
Devilkore has got an interesting approach to the situation though. Learning how to be a trendwhore so he knows how to avoid it and also how to bring it to the next level.

They have a saying.. "Until you understand your opponent's view, you'll never truly understand your own." Soemthing like that. It kind of applies to this case (smack me if you disagree)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116538 Report
*smack*

nah i agree although supahsekzy sounded a bit sarky when he said
Learning how to be a trendwhore so he knows how to avoid it

but i think NEW styles such as trendwhore in its day, is just a new view on older styles. alot is just a collection of stuff from other stuff, which, seems to come out alright and sum1 calls it a certain style.

i like to know how to do it all, even stuff i dont really like the style of.

newayz, hasnt heathrow got a tut?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2003#116598 Report
I really like the current "trendy" stuff now. Its cool, and some of it is really well done, especially the abstract 3d stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum