TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

flash website

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 22nd 2003#86900 Report
hey all,

i am creating a flash website, and i wanted to create a drop down menu, i saw a link to one, but its all scripted. i need to make it in flash, using photoshop &/or illustrator. any tut's or help would great. thx guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2003#86905 Report
Are you just starting out in Flash?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2003#86906 Report
do a search for drop down menus on flashkit.com....more open source menu .fla's than you can shake a stick at. :D

http://www.flashkit.com/movies/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2003#86948 Report
i have been learning flash for about 3 months, not really heavy learning though, learning a bunch of programs at once, and not a lot of time on flash. i don't really want to take someone elses work and call it my own, i want to be able to create a basic menu, if i'm following a tut that would be dope, but i don't want to scam.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2003#86973 Report
Learning and scamming are two different things. I was a little confused about what you were asking about. You dont want to script, but the power of Flash is using ActionScript. Have you taken the time to learn a bit about the graphical end? You had mentioned you would like to create the site in Illustrator (which can be imported as vector) or PS....
I would find a tutorial on Flash that has a drop down menu and figure out how they did it. Then you know how so you can go off and create your own. You dont need to copy a tutorial directly.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 6th 2003#89247 Report
Im in the same boat as u. I just DL from flashkit.com and leant what different actionscripts do and scripted my own. You can always design your own menu but just use the actionscript from a workin menu, that'd be my advice
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum