TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Adobe Dimensions 3.0.... cool stuff

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 20th 2002#82960 Report
Got Adobe Dimensions 3.0 off of ebay a while ago for real cheap ($30), and been playing with it recently. Just look at the sig.

I basically use it as a 3D transform plug-in for Illustrator. Its really sweet to be able to wrap vectors around a 3D primitive object, and export it out as vectors back into Illustrator.

Haven't found another use I want for it yet, but I really like this ability to do fully vector 3D wraps like my sig shows. I could do some really sweet logos with this thing.

Only thing I don't like about it.... The program has been discontinued. :( Hopefully, Adobe will see fit to add it to Illustrator's filters, as it is basically a fleshed-out Photoshop 3D Transform filter.

I must also add that this program is VERY easy to pick up and use if you're grounded in 2D work like myself. Very simple interface with the kind of toolbars you can expect from other Adobe applications. So if you're even slightly adept at photoshop or illustrator, you'll be right at home in this program.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 20th 2002#82963 Report
As you say not a program you would want to shell out top dollar for, but for 30 notes you have to be happy. Damned Cheap plugin ;) with great results.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum