TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hmm...this is not cool help needed plz...

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5253 Report
I wanted to make a new sig for this forum...when my old way was wayyy too big. After about 50 different styles I have an awesome one that I like alot. What I did to get the background is:
(blue foreground)
render>clouds
render>difference clouds
blur>motion blur (angle 90 amount...cant recall)
distort>accented edges

What that basically looks like is big blurred lines that have wavy lines running through them in patterns...the background is a greenish. When I try to save it as anything else (jpg, gif and hundreds of other formats) the greenish is replaced with an almost black green and some dark green...and none of the curvy lines I explained. Everything is a TON darker too. My font and everything else is fine...just the background isnt right. Can someone help?!??
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5254 Report
Actually...now that I look harder it looks like everything is REALLY been darkened ALOT...except my text and stuff...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5256 Report
Hmm...got it working...brightness/contrast is 1337. I keep forgetting about the endless possibilities photoshop offers...well one question pank...is my sig too large of a file?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2001#5265 Report
59658 bytes.

It isn't really any smaller than the first on you had...but .....its cool looking!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2001#5266 Report
Heh thanks...I fink I hear the crop tool calling...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum