TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

<<Modfying words of a picture>>

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4938 Report

I want to change the words of this sign without lossing the reality feel.

Can anyone help me? is there tutorial on this??

thanx!

newbie here..

i have PS6
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4946 Report
Well it'd be mighty tough with those gradients on the signs like that. Oh sure, it's possible, as long as you have about 3 spare weeks on your hands to edit it pixel by pixel...otherwise you've got a helluva' task on your hands.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4952 Report
That will be tough, or more like time consuming. I have an idea. Maybe you could make a selection of the blue panels (pank has a tutorial with same idea on this site...the blue metal tut.) with the marquee tool and change it to free transform and drag and rotate it until you cover the text. Or.....use the lasso tool to trace a selection around the blue panels and use the eyedropper to match the colors and make a custom gradient. Fill the gradient in at the proper angle and use the airbrush to modify the variations in the gradient so it doesn't look manufactured. Then make new text and place it where you want it....make it into a selection and use the airbrush to make variations to match the background gradient. End the whole thing with a motion blur that matches the angle of the rest.
Hope this helps!
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4965 Report
http://www.supportersfront.f2s.com/hereyago.gif

Just make a selection, add gradient, add noise

Have fun with it :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5020 Report
hey! thanx for everyone's help!

esp. to ZDevil.

ZD, can u take me through step by step how to erase the words and make it still look realistic?

I would like to learn it rather then taking ur picture.

thanx u!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5021 Report
Originally posted by GrassFolk
That will be tough, or more like time consuming. I have an idea. Maybe you could make a selection of the blue panels (pank has a tutorial with same idea on this site...the blue metal tut.) with the marquee tool and change it to free transform and drag and rotate it until you cover the text. Or.....use the lasso tool to trace a selection around the blue panels and use the eyedropper to match the colors and make a custom gradient. Fill the gradient in at the proper angle and use the airbrush to modify the variations in the gradient so it doesn't look manufactured. Then make new text and place it where you want it....make it into a selection and use the airbrush to make variations to match the background gradient. End the whole thing with a motion blur that matches the angle of the rest.
Hope this helps!
Later,
Justin

where can i find his tutoril? link plz!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5022 Report
somewhere on this site means...www.teamphotoshop.com then click on the tuts buttons, then look around..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5031 Report
Hey Smooth,
Here is the link for that tut. http://www.teamphotoshop.com/photoshop/tutorials/techniques/metal_1/metal1.php
Later,
Justin;)
PS-hey Snore, where is Ennis?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5068 Report
Ennis is in Ellis county, between Waxahachie and Corsicana, and ellis county is just under Dallas/Ft. Worth..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum