TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my GIF quality, edges arent smooth

Page: 1 Reply
May 26th 2001#4317 Report
when i export my gif with transparent , its edges r not smooth , m i missing something :confused: . for a peek try to watch my flash movie intro . lookout for the word e4u with hollow body .
www.e4u.com.pk/aabir/newe4u.swf
can i fix that thing ?
thanking u in advance
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2001#4326 Report
Open the library, right click on the graphic then properties. There should be a checkbox somewhere with Allow smoothing on or something, uncheck it. That's my guess
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2001#4327 Report
aarg, that's probably not what your asking for.
Make sure that you have anti-alias on when you make your type.
You certainly can get better results then that but they will never be completely smooth.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2001#4345 Report
Sometimes it depends on your background. When I fill the background with a texture or odd colors its impossible to get real smooth edges on text. When this happens I often select my text feather 1, then strock it outside 1. This gives it a clean smooth look.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2001#4466 Report
Dont know much about flash, but maybe try making the matte color the same as the background its gonna be on? May or not work, just an idea...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2001#4473 Report
its like doing it with matte will ease to get rid of those nasty smoothedges thingi . thank u all . and thank u rahklin.
i think its the best to do.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum