TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hair?? Trees?? Flowers??

Page: 1 Reply
May 25th 2001#4284 Report
I have a question for you all. How do you make real looking hair?? It should be flowing, with highlights and lowlights as well as textured, like real hair. Anyone have any Ideas

Or how about trees?? How can bark be made to look real?? Along with the leaves?? Real looking trees. Dimesional and everything.

Or what about flowers?? Same deal as all the rest.

I constantly see industrail type tuts but nothing organic. I think it's time.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2001#4285 Report
Reason is becuase it is so frikkin' hard to do, it's all airbrush and smudge and a lot of l337 skillz

The only tutorial i know is this one. But it's a texture for a 3D surface.

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/type/tutorial.asp?id=28590
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2001#4287 Report
The reason people don't do tutorials on that is because it actually takes art talent to do. Not just a mastery of the photoshop filters. You can't really tell someone how to do it. You just have to draw it like on a normal piece of paper. So, break out that airbrush, and go at it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4682 Report
This tut will help you out I think .. and the Google search on "photoshop tutorial hair" show some more .
+ There was a very good tut from adobe (+/- last year) together with a contest maybe you can find the one because I last the url..

gr. QwertY
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4683 Report
I found the link :

[URL=http://www.adobe.com/print/tips/phsdigitalhair/main.html[/URL] :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum