TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I need help

Page: 1 Reply
May 23rd 2001#4065 Report
Could someone give me the link to a tutorial or maybe even explain to me how to create a clickable menu on my photoshop interface(??is that what theyre called??). You know, like when someone clicks on, say, "Main" it goes to the main page. As you can see, im very new at this photoshop stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4074 Report
Red,

I'm not sure where to start.
What version of Photoshop are you using?

oooOOOO!
check out the tutorial section on this site.
There are some really cool animated tutorials that will get you started. When you get stuck....we'll help unstick ya. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4078 Report
I'm using 6.0...also, I'll try to clear up what I mean, since my last post probably didnt make much sense. Ok, I guess what i was really talking about is maybe the coding for all the cool interactive stuff, like making things into links and such. Also, on a side note...is there a way to edit my username? I kind of screwed up, and forgot a q, haha.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4103 Report
I think, if I get what you're saying, you need web publishing software. Dreamweaver, Frontpage, Fireworks or the like.
Later,
Justin
PS-To change your profile, just go to the log-in page and there is a link to edit your info.;)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4167 Report
RedSuirrel, If you do not know how to code HTML, then you need to learn the HTML code before you start using WYSIWYG editors.

Any good Web deisgner will tell you this.

So buy the "HTML BIBLE" and learn the code. Once you know the code then move to WYSIWYG editors.

Scott :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4173 Report
no, I know html. Ok, I'll try again. Sorry, if I can't explain this that well. I need to know how to take my photoshop image, and make it interactive like at www.phong.com. When you click on a button, the little tv thing shows you something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum