TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

CANT! Render Lighting Effects?

Page: 1 Reply
May 22nd 2001#3993 Report
Whats the deal, I have tried everything, and I CANT go RENDER -> LIGHTING EFFECTS No matter what I do, whats going on?!? I can't do some of my FAV tutorials cuz of it?

HELP?!?

snyx :mad:
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#3996 Report
Need a little more info than that. Have you been able to use it before? Are you using it on a rendered layer? (non type layer) are you in rgb color mode?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4039 Report
Do you have the full version? The trail version doesn't have lightning effects
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4105 Report
Originally posted by Good Christian
The trail version doesn't have lightning effects

The trail version? Is that the one that works on PDA's and laptops for those long mountain hikes away from your desktop?

Sorry, I'm a spelling stickler. No offense, just something I noticed. Please forgive me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2001#5268 Report

The trail version? Is that the one that works on PDA's and laptops for those long mountain hikes away from your desktop?

Sorry, I'm a spelling stickler. No offense, just something I noticed. Please forgive me.

Technically, I don't think it was a spelling error. The word was spelled correctly, it was just the wrong word. Now, what was the original post--I've forgotten....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2001#5399 Report
No, it was a spelling error. He didn't mean to put "trail". If he would have meant to put "trail" down, THEN it would be the wrong word. But I'm sure since he accidentally put "trail", THEN IT IS a spelling error.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2001#5445 Report
No, it was a spelling error. He didn't mean to put "trail". If he would have meant to put "trail" down, THEN it would be the wrong word. But I'm sure since he accidentally put "trail", THEN IT IS a spelling error.

You are making an assumption that he didn't mean....ahhhhh, I give up. I must acquiesce to your 'trail' :D of logic! hehehe

Did snyx ever solve his/her dilemma?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 9th 2001#5528 Report
*aarg* whas this? why is trail wrong, isn't that the same as demo version?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum