TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I have some question for photoshop tecq

Page: 1 Reply
May 19th 2001#3837 Report
1. Question

http://server39.hypermart.net/evgin/1.jpg
In this picture i sing some point. How am I make this tecq?

2. Question

http://server39.hypermart.net/evgin/back.gif

How am I make This picture's background in photoshop?

Thanks everbody!!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3841 Report
On the fist, they just made a selection that was much taller than need, feathered it 25 pixels or so, and masked it.

On the second, it appears to simply be an outglow from one of the circles.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3854 Report
Thanks for explaining how I do
but please give more details for them

Ok? :(
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3858 Report
Ok.
Make the selection with your regular rectangle tool. Go way over on the top and bottom. On the inside, go to a point where you think it will look good. Hit Ctrl+Alt+D. Select 20 pixels. Then go to the layer where it is and click the button at the bottom that is square and has a circle in it. That should make the mask.

Second, go to the layer hit effect, outer glow, and play with the tools until you get it right.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 20th 2001#3883 Report
Originally posted by tsg1985
Ok.
Make the selection with your regular rectangle tool. Go way over on the top and bottom. On the inside, go to a point where you think it will look good. Hit Ctrl+Alt+D. Select 20 pixels. Then go to the layer where it is and click the button at the bottom that is square and has a circle in it. That should make the mask.

To get an effect like the one in the first picture, feathering isn't the best method. If you need your fade to be very precise, it is a lot harder to do than to use a gradient fill on a mask. Also, a gradient fill won't round the corners of your selection and it leaves the top and bottom crisp (if you want them to be.)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum