TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

CMYK troubles in Photoshop 6

Page: 1 Reply
May 12th 2001#3445 Report
Whenever I switch modes from RGB to CMYK, the image changes drastically - colour shifts and giant increase in contrast. Never noticed it in other versions - is this just pshop 6 or am I doing something wrong? I can't trust what I see on the monitor even though it is set up and calibrated properly.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 12th 2001#3461 Report
I don't have PS6 (yet) But I would think its in your "profiles" OR Photoshop is doing that "compensation" thing...

maybe look into "color profiles" and "color compensation" in the help files and/or manual

I know this isn't a whole bunch of help but I didn't want ya to feel like you were being ignored.

The way I have it figured, by next month I "should" have saved enough to buy PS6, ummm...well as long as my wife keeps giving me my allowance.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3512 Report
You're so kind to reply on a weekend! Good suggestions which I'll try. I'm not much of a Photoshop head (as you can probably tell). Seriously, any help will at least point me in the right direction. thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum