TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

File Info.....caption

Page: 1 Reply
May 10th 2001#3307 Report
Here is a non graphic related question. I get some photos from online that have caption information in the file info field within Photoshop. When I print out the photos I click the label field which causes the captions to also print out. The only problem is that it seems to only print the first six lines of the caption and thats it. All the information that I found so far says that the entire field should print (up to 2000 characters). Can anyone tell me how I can print the whole caption without having to export it seperately? Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2001#3525 Report
*leaving NO question with 0 replies*

To be absolutly honest I've NEVER used that feature..I know its there just never used it.

so this is a shot in the dark

have you tryed, just for arguements sake, makeing the photo really small and see if its just your printers page size thats clipping the text?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 14th 2001#3562 Report
Yes, I have tried making the pictures smaller but that doesn't have any effect on the printing of the caption. I've never used the feature before now either. I do some work for a newspaper and they started to use the feature and left it up to me to solve the problem.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2001#3574 Report
Lol, of course they did.

discussion with my boss: (one friday afternoon about 4:30)

Him:
"Hey, you remember that brochure *insert company here* did 2 years ago last winter?

Me:
*Looks like he just swallowed a tennis ball and answers* "Huh?"

Him:
"Yeah, find all that stuff he wants more of them mid next week" (as he locks his office to go home)

Me:
*waits till he's gone and starts cussing* (but had it on the press monday morning)

ANYWAY! LoL!
have you tryed the adobe forums?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum