TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How the hell?

Page: 1 Reply
May 6th 2001#3057 Report
This question may seem pretty vague but hell I have to ask it. on Kelly's Web ( http://www.topazdesigns.com/~klm/ ) with the main nav gfx, not counting those fairies or whatever they are. How does she get those variation in colours. And the really cool effect of the the binary being blinding on the left and fading into nothing on the right. And the lines which seem to vary in thickness. Detailed answers plz I would love to know how to create effects like this in photoshop.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2001#3330 Report
I think you haven't gotten an answer becuase we aren't really sure what you are asking.

could ya give us a little more detailed question(s)?

those several question all bunched together confused everyone I think
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2001#3343 Report
Ok slightly more details.

1. In this image here there seems to be a green,black and white tinge to it, almost as if it were a gradient except it seems to vary in the brightness in a different way to what gradients do in photoshop. That's one effect i'd like to know.

2.Second question the following image has binary in it, it has varying brightness from being quite dark on the left and really bright on the right hand side. How is this done in photoshop?

3.In this picture there are lines of varying width and has a misty/hazy feel to it. How would this be done in photoshop?

Any response would be appreciated.

I dunno whats wrong with geocities, anyway if you can't see these graphics try right clicking on them and select show picture.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2001#3351 Report
Ok Statto......

Start with a new pic.

Fill the BG with black

Make a new layer

Draw a filled green circle

On the circle layer, click the layer mask button. (Or go to Layer--> Add Layer Mask)

Then, on that new circle layer, draw a gradient throught the circle.

**EXPERIMENT AND EXPAND**

..................and have fun.................
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2001#3357 Report
make a collage of all the stuff you want then adjust the hue/saturation and play with opacity.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum