TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help with Illustrator/Photoshop importing

Page: 1 Reply
May 3rd 2001#2830 Report
Hello Everyone,
I posted this on the newbie forum, however, this seems to be more of an intermediate task. I am having some trouble importing graphics from Illustrator 8 to Photoshop 5. After importing and applying the graphics to my Photoshop application I seem to loose the ability to utilize a few of the filters (i.e. rendering lens flares and a few others). I also am unable to save under some file extensions (gif, bmp). Lastly, after all this, when I save it [as a jpeg] and try to use it as wallpaper, I just get a blank screen. Could this have anything to do with the CMYK color mode in Illustrator?Thanks for your help!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2868 Report
I think this might help ....IF i understand the problem

1) make sure you are in RGB color mode after you get into Photoshop...if not change it to that Image>Mode>RGB

2) On the layers pallet...in the top right corner..there is a little arrow pointing right...click it and select "flatten image".
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2876 Report
I figured it out just before I read your post. You are right and it works great.
Thanx,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum